Landscape Design Packages
Starting Price (Approximate)
Front / Back, Landscape Renovation
Paver Patios & Shade
Patio Fire Features
Front / Back, Sod & Sprinkler Packages
Before anything, we want to know YOU, what are your dreams; a BBQ, a pool, a relaxing garden, IT’S YOUR CALL. Also is important to establish a budget and how we can fit your ideas through it.
Let’s get on with it! At this step we get to know the work space. In addition to the technic aspects, we find the good and bad spots to install the landscape elements in the right place.
Now it’s time to get the landscape on paper. Our designers make the first plan of how your design will look like.
To be sure we are on the same page. In case we aren’t, this is the perfect time to tell us what you want to add or remove.
After we discuss the concept design, we have to put the numbers down and make the adjustments you want.
Maybe you will want to frame this and hang it on a special place, because it’s pure art. Also, you can have a 3D render to make your dear ones die to visit your place
All set! But first we need you to sign the contract and make the deposit to make it official.
Construction drawings contain the necessary information and details required to obtain a building permit from local officials. Building permits are the most effective way of protecting building owners during the construction process.
A talk to let you know what to expect during construction and to discuss where should equpiment and tools should be placed.
Hard work, but for you it will be like magic in front your eyes.
Just to be sure everything went well and you are extremely happy. (We know you’ll be)
Monuments need maintenance and your new landscape too. We will make a schedule that fits you.
Goodbyes are sad that’s why we will be always in touch to know how is your family, your dog, and of course your landscape.
Year-Round Garden Maintenance Packages
- All service prices are subject to sales tax. *Property size is calculated by total square footage of lot minus improvements.
- A 1 year contract must be signed to initiate service.
- Only credit/debit cards accepted. All accounts must have a valid credit/debit card on file.
- For corner lots there will be an additional charge of $10 per month. Overseeding will cost $25 per 1,000 sq ft of grass.
- Sprinkler tune-up includes: Run through of sprinkler system, check for leaks & broken heads, adjust heads, clean nozzles & filters.
- Leaf cleanup includes removal of leaves from beds & mulching of leaves in yard. Excessive cleanup will be an additional charge.
- Bed weed control is managed with an organic herbicide & hand pulling of larger weeds. Excessive grass in beds will be an extra charge. Price is good for average amount of beds, extensive beds will be an extra charge.
- Shrub trimming includes average amount of shrubs up to 6 ft in height, larger hedges will be an additional charge. Price is for average amount of shrubs, properties with extensive shrubs will be an extra charge.
- Fertilizer prices may vary depending on square footage of actual grass area. Price is good up to square footage of grass stated below it. Total grass area will be measured during estimate.
- For individual and seasonal packages costs please contact us.